Strategy & advisory services
- Our senior consultants begin with your objectives and then determine the best way forward. We break down the initiative into tangible, manageable modules for easy management.
- At all times, we keep in mind the Salesforce-recommended best practices.
- Our scoping exercise allows us to fully understand the day-to-day operations of your users so we can map the workflow to the Salesforce processes.
- Once we better know your organization, we can advise which of Salesforce’s cutting-edge products will support your present and future needs.
Integration & implementation
A key aspect of the implementation involves migrating your data quickly, efficiently, and accurately. We can migrate both cloud- and on-premise data through a variety of methods:
- API integration (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Middleware (ETL, Enterprise Bus, etc.)
- FTP, for nearly real-time data transfers
The Dgenx team lives and breathes Salesforce, so we know the latest products, services, releases, and best practices. We can manage your entire Salesforce infrastructure so your teams can focus on finding, signing, and serving your customers.
Custom Product Engineering
Often our clients have unique needs that no existing solution can meet. It might be a connection between platforms, or a new product altogether. Dgenx is backed by the resources of engineering leader Tricon Infotech and has vast experience building custom software solutions. We can even help you list your new creation in the Salesforce marketplace, so you can earn revenue from your customized solution.